Communique regarding COVID-19 outbreak.
Helderberg College of Higher Education has taken steps to ensure the safety of its students and staff from the COVID-19 virus outbreak.
Face-to-face classes have been suspended and online teaching and assessment methods have been implemented as of 18/03/2020.
Resident students were requested to vacate the residences and return home by 20/03/2020 in order to prevent the transmission of the virus on campus.
The College is also taking steps to protect its staff, and is practicing social distancing by limiting the number of staff in office at a given time.
Helderberg College of Higher Education staff will continue to work diligently to ensure that the first semester is completed during these uncertain times.
COVID-19 Corona Virus South African Resource Portal
HELDERBERG COLLEGE OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN SEVEN SECONDS
- We have been going strong for the past 126 years
- We offer accredited degrees and diplomas
- We have a favourable student-lecturer ratio of 15:1
- We are situated on a stunningly beautiful campus of 158 hectares
- Our lecturers are highly qualified and experienced
- We offer you a values-based education
- We equip you with specialized skills for the workplace
IMPORTANT DATES 2020
16-20 March – Postponed
Week of Spiritual Emphasis
Mid Semester Break
We were blessed to have Elder Ted Wilson, President of the General Conference address us along with representatives of...
Graduation Weekend 2019 was a truly blessed event with lots of cheering and celebration from graduates, parents,...