Please read the following information first
The online form is at the bottom of this page
Before completing the Online Application form, please make sure you have various documents already scanned and ready to be uploaded. Please check the list below of possible documents. Not all are required by every prospective student.
All prospective South African and International students are required to send:
- Copy of your Identity Document (South African students), or copy of your passport (International students).
- Colour photograph of yourself. Should be ID or Passport size or larger.
- Copy of High School or School Leaving certificate. If you are still in your final year, include your latest examination results. Provide certified English translations if needed.
- Copy of Medical Aid Card (South African students), or valid medical insurance recognised in South Africa, including cover for doctor’s and hospital fees (international students).
- Copy of your Proof of Payment for the Application Fee. (See the Financial Information for the amount)
(Banking details for the application fee: ABSA Bank – Current Account, Acc Number 4060394706, Branch Code 632656, SWIFT Code: ABSAZAJJCCT)
International students, you may need to include a TOEFL certificate
ONLY for International students who have not received their High School education in English.
You must include their Transcript. Please make sure you have an original official transcript. Provide English translations if applicable.
BA Theology Students must also include the documents below:
- Letter of recommendation from your Conference President on an official Conference letterhead.
- Letter of recommendation from the church board where your church membership is held.
- Letter of recommendation from your local church Pastor.
- Copy of Baptismal certificate.