Estimated Fee Schedule 2019 for FIRST YEAR Students
Unless specified, all fees are in South African RANDS
|APPLICATION FEE FOR ALL PROGRAMMES|
|New Application Fee 2019||R 210,00|
|New Application Fee (SADC)||R 735,00|
|New Application Fee (Non-SADC Foreign Students)||R 1 100,00|
|Registration (per semester)||R 1 050,00|
|Programs Offered||1st Year's Tuition First Semester||1st Year's Tuition Second Semester|
|FACULTY OF ARTS|
|Bachelor of Arts - Communication:|
|Corporate Communication (3 yrs)||R 26 100,00||R 27 840,00|
|Media Studies (3 yrs)||R 24 360,00||R 27 840,00|
|Bachelor of Arts Psychology:|
|Counselling (3 yrs)||R 27 840,00||R 29 580,00|
|Industrial Psychology (3 yrs)||R 29 580,00||R 31 320,00|
|Bachelor of Education:|
|Foundation Phase Teaching (4 yrs)||R 31 320,00||R 26 100,00|
|Communication (1 yr)||R 18 000,00||R 16 800,00|
|Psychology (1 yr)||R 20 400,00||R 20 400,00|
|Education (1 yr)||R 20 400,00||R 18 000,00|
|FACULTY OF BUSINESS|
|Bachelor of Commerce:|
|Accounting (4 yrs)||R 26 100,00||R 24 360,00|
|Human Resources (3yrs)||R 29 580,00||R 24 360,00|
|Bachelor of Business Administration:|
|Management (3 yrs)||R 26 100,00||R 26 100,00|
|Diploma in Business Management:|
|Management (3 yrs)||R 25 160,00||R 25 160,00|
|Marketing (3 yrs)||R 25 160,00||R 20 720,00|
|Accounting (3 yrs)||R 25 160,00||R 20 720,00|
|Foundation Year Business Administration:|
|Accounting (1 yr)||R 18 000,00||R 21 600,00|
|Management (1 yr)||R 18 000,00||R 18 000,00|
|Higher Certifcate In Office Management:|
|Office Management (1 yr)||R 16 920,00||R 15 980,00|
|FACULTY OF THEOLOGY|
|Bachelor of Arts - Theology|
|Theology (4 yrs)||R 27 840,00||R 27 840,00|
|Theology Foundation Year (1yr)||R 15 600,00||R 18 000,00|
|ENGLISH LANGUAGE INSTITUTE|
|English Language Institute (ELI)||R 30 000,00||R 60 000,00|
|A deposit of R15 000 should be made to received the study visa letter.|
|STUDENT ACCOMMODATION PER YEAR (PER PERSON)|
|One in a room||10 724,00||R 21 448,00|
|Two in a room||7 740,00||R 15 480,00|
|Four in a room||3 762,00||R 7 524,00|
|High School student**||8 765,00||R 35 060,00|
|Room deposit (once off) and|
|R735 + R105|
|"Full Breakfast = R60; Full Lunch = R75; Full Supper = R70|
The student deposits cash on his/her student card and swipes the card at the Cafeteria.
The first semester begins on 29 January 2019 and the second semester begins on 10 July 2019.NOTE:
- The application fee should be paid along with the submission of the application form.
- The tuition fee will vary according to the actual number of credits registered. The cost is R435 per degree credit, or R370 per diploma credit, or R300 per foundation credit.
- All foreign students should pay R15 000 as a deposit to receive the admission letter for study visa to South Africa.
- Note that a detailed fee schedule which shows the charges for other services the student may use is available on the website and upon request.
- 50% of the semester fees (tuition), 50% of boarding per semester and the semester registration is required before registration. For a returning student, any outstanding account must be settled before registration.
- First-year international students and students from other African countries are required to pay the full registration, tuition and boarding fees before registration.
- All payments should be made to the following Bank account:
Account Name: Helderberg College Account Number: 4060394706 Account Type: Current Account Bank Name: ABSA Bank Branch Code: 632656
Swift Code: ABSAZAJJCCT, Please add your SURNAME and name as REFERENCE!
College Residential Address: 27 Annandale Street, Helena Heights, Somerset West, 7130, South Africa
College Postal Address: PO Box 22, Somerset West, 7129, South Africa
Admissions Officer: Mrs Zelda Adams
Telephone: 021 850 7500 or 021 850 7569
Please contact Yolanda Masitise if you require a quote: email@example.com or +2721 850 7568