Estimated Fee Schedule 2019 for FIRST YEAR Students
Unless specified, all fees are in South African RANDS
|APPLICATION FEE FOR ALL PROGRAMMES|
|New Application Fee 2019||R 210,00|
|New Application Fee (SADC)||R 735,00|
|New Application Fee (Non-SADC Foreign Students)||R 1 100,00|
|Registration (per semester)||R 1 050,00|
|Programs Offered||1st Year's Tuition First Semester||1st Year's Tuition Second Semester|
|FACULTY OF ARTS|
|Bachelor of Arts - Communication:|
|Corporate Communication (3 yrs)||R 26 100,00||R 27 840,00|
|Media Studies (3 yrs)||R 24 360,00||R 27 840,00|
|Bachelor of Arts Psychology:|
|Counselling (3 yrs)||R 27 840,00||R 29 580,00|
|Industrial Psychology (3 yrs)||R 29 580,00||R 31 320,00|
|Bachelor of Education:|
|Foundation Phase Teaching (4 yrs)||R 31 320,00||R 26 100,00|
|Communication (1 yr)||R 18 000,00||R 16 800,00|
|Psychology (1 yr)||R 20 400,00||R 20 400,00|
|Education (1 yr)||R 20 400,00||R 18 000,00|
|FACULTY OF BUSINESS|
|Bachelor of Commerce:|
|Accounting (4 yrs)||R 26 100,00||R 24 360,00|
|Human Resources (3yrs)||R 29 580,00||R 24 360,00|
|Bachelor of Business Administration:|
|Management (3 yrs)||R 26 100,00||R 26 100,00|
|Diploma in Business Management:|
|Management (3 yrs)||R 25 160,00||R 25 160,00|
|Marketing (3 yrs)||R 25 160,00||R 20 720,00|
|Accounting (3 yrs)||R 25 160,00||R 20 720,00|
|Foundation Year Business Administration:|
|Accounting (1 yr)||R 18 000,00||R 21 600,00|
|Management (1 yr)||R 18 000,00||R 18 000,00|
|Higher Certifcate In Office Management:|
|Office Management (1 yr)||R 16 920,00||R 15 980,00|
|FACULTY OF THEOLOGY|
|Bachelor of Arts - Theology|
|Theology (4 yrs)||R 27 840,00||R 27 840,00|
|Theology Foundation Year (1yr)||R 15 600,00||R 18 000,00|
|ENGLISH LANGUAGE INSTITUTE|
|English Language Institute (ELI)||R 30 000,00||R 60 000,00|
|A deposit of R15 000 should be made to received the study visa letter.|
|STUDENT ACCOMMODATION PER YEAR (PER PERSON)|
|One in a room||10 724,00||R 21 448,00|
|Two in a room||7 740,00||R 15 480,00|
|Four in a room||3 762,00||R 7 524,00|
|High School student**||8 765,00||R 35 060,00|
|Room deposit (once off) and|
|R735 + R105|
|"Full Breakfast = R60; Full Lunch = R75; Full Supper = R70|
The student deposits cash on his/her student card and swipes the card at the Cafeteria.
The first semester begins on 29 January 2019 and the second semester begins on 10 July 2019.NOTE:
- The application fee should be paid along with the submission of the application form.
- The tuition fee will vary according the to the actual number of credits registered. The cost is R435 per degree credit, or R370 per diploma credit, or R300 per foundation credit.
- All foreign students should pay R15 000 as a deposit to receive the admisstion letter for study visa to South Africa.
- Note that a detailed fee schedule which shows the charges for other services the student may use is available on the website and upon request.
- 50% of the semester fees (tuition), 50% of boarding per semester and the semester registration is required before registration. For a returning student any outstanding account must be settled before registration.
- First-year international students and students from other African countries are required to pay the full registration, tuition and boarding fees before registration.
- All payments should be made to the following Bank account:
Account Name: Helderberg College Account Number: 4060394706 Account Type: Current Account Bank Name: ABSA Bank Branch Code: 632656
Swift Code: ABSAZAJJCCT, Please add your SURNAME and name as REFERENCE!
College Residential Address: 27 Annandale Street, Helena Heights, Somerset West, 7130, South Africa
College Postal Address: PO Box 22, Somerset West, 7129, South Africa
Admissions Officer: Mrs Zelda Adams
Telephone: 021 850 7500 or 021 850 7569
Please contact Yolanda Masitise if you require a quote: firstname.lastname@example.org or +2721 850 7568