FEE SCHEDULE FOR 2020
Unless specified, all fees are in South African Rands (ZAR)
APPLICATION FEE FOR ALL PROGRAMMES
|New Application Fee 2020||R 220|
|New Application Fee (SADC) 2020||R 770|
|New Application Fee (Non-SADC Foreign Students)||R 1 155|
|Registration (Per Semester)||R 1 105|
|Bachelor of Arts – Communication||First Semester||Second Semester|
|Corporate Communication (3 yrs)||R 27 360||R 29 184|
|Media Studies (3 yrs)||R 25 536||R 29 184|
|Bachelor of Arts – Psychology|
|Counselling (3 yrs)||R 29 184||R 31 008|
|Industrial Psychology (3yrs)||R 31 008||R 32 832|
|Bachelor of Education|
|Foundation Phase Teaching (4 yrs)||R 32 904||R 27 360|
|Communication (1 yr)||R 18 900||R 17 640|
|Psychology (1 yr)||R 21 420||R 21 420|
|Education (1 yr)||R 21 420||R 18 900|
|Bachelor of Commerce||First Semester||Second Semester|
|Accounting (4 yrs)||R 27 360||R 27 360|
|Human Resources (3 yrs)||R 31 008||R 25 536|
|Bachelor of Business Administration|
|Management (3 yrs)||R 27 360||R 27 360|
|Accounting (1 yr)||R 18 900||R 17 640|
|Management (1 yr)||R 21 420||R 21 420|
|Higher Certificate in Office Management|
|Office Management||R 18 000||R 17 000|
|Bachelor of Arts – Theology||First Semester||Second Semester|
|Theology (4 yrs)||R 29 184||R 29 184|
|Accounting (1 yr)||R 16 380||R 18 900|
|English Language Institute||First Semester||Second Semester|
|English Language Institute (ELI)||R 30 000||R 30 000|
|A deposit of R 15 000 should be made to receive a study visa letter||R 15 000|
Student Accommodation Per Year (Per Person)
|First Semester||Second Semester||Total|
|Two in a room (Standard dorm room)||R 8 360||R 8 360||R 16 720|
|Room Deposit (Once Off) and Curtain Rental||R 850 + R 110 = R 960|
High School Student Accommodation Per Year (Per Person)
|High School Student**||R 9 500|
|** A single Lunch-time meal per day is included in the accommodation cost for High School students. There are four terms in a year||R 9 500 x 4 = R 38 000|
- The first semester registration begins on 27 January 2020 and the second semester registration begins on 7 July 2020.
- The application fee should be paid along with the submission of the application form.
- The tuition fee will vary according the to the actual number of credits registered. The cost is R 456 per degree credit, or R 390 per diploma credit, or R 315 per foundation credit or R 250 per certificate credit.
- All foreign students should pay R 15 000 as a deposit to receive the admission letter for study visa to South Africa.
- Note that a detailed fee schedule which shows the charges for other services the student may use is available on the website and upon request.
- 50% of the semester fees (tuition), 50% of boarding per semester and the semester registration is required before registration and for a returning student any outstanding account must be settled before registration.
- First-year international students and students from other African countries are required to pay the full registration, tuition and boarding fees before registration.
- All payments should be made to the following Bank account:
Account Name: Helderberg College of Higher Education
Account Number: 4060394706
Account Type: Current Account
Bank Name: ABSA Bank
Branch Code: 632656
Swift Code: ABSAZAJJCCT
College Address: 27 Annandale Street, PO Box 22
Somerset West, 7129, South Africa
Please use the form below to contact Financial Administration if you require a quote
+27 21 850 7568